Monday, August 9, 2010

http://www.bambimagazine.com/

Bambi is a little bit more than just a cute and sexy name.Bambi is actually what most people called my mother.An iconic figure who when I was about 8 helped to define my aesthetic.She was my first muse, she encouraged my desire to photograph.
Over the years she's taken on a greater meaning.
She now symbolizes the best of the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s.And with the last decade being a visual nightmare, whereby the art of fashion photography almost died, she's also the future.
Bambi is about allowing fashion photographers complete creative freedom and respecting a model's desire to be herself.Bambi is Sex, Couture and Rock & Roll. She is the Art of Fashion.
Bambi will soon be available in a limited edition collectors hardcopy.
Chad Muller Editor-In-Chief

No comments: