Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Yesterday Today

Sometimes I am writing DAIRY. Yesterday I met DAICHI, RYOICHI and YOONJA. We ate lunch and went to my sister's cafe and talked a lot. They kept taking a shot of me! I hate being taken. :( I covered my face with a tray. but when i off my guard........ I hope they do not post my bad photos..... anyway very funny and pleasant and delightful. After goodbye with DAICHI AND RYOICHI, Me and YJ met UMDDONG. UMDDONG is a person who is very busy. :) We took a walk side of Han river. After goodbye with YJ,UMDDONG. We met again in NATEON but UMDDONG(because of being busy). Just kidding! :D Today, I went to school. Though it is on vacation there is many people. SEULA and I went to DUNKINDONUTS. Terrible COOLATA!!!!! I will never drink again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Photo by Magdalena Kmiecikon Behance)
This is a little revenge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

UMDDONG........KKKKKKKKKKKK
UMDDONG!!! Leave your comment!!!

Anonymous said...

...... Thanks
I'm very busy person
thanks a lot YOONDORI!!and YJ!!