Friday, June 20, 2008

10CORSOCOMO


Today, I went to 10CORSOCOMO. I saw a lot of stuffs : clothes(very expensive(especially second floor) ), cds,books,dog bowls, dominoes,peoples,,,,,, and exhibitions. Arne Jacobsen the egg by Tal R. I could saw sofa... many sofa with colorful and beautiful quilt.
above book is HERVE TULLET'S BOOK. There is lots of books. but THE FIVE SENSES took my eyes. I wanted to buy it. but price,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 24,000won. but 17 us dollar??? I can't remember exactly. I couldn't buy it. little expensive. That was good decision. after I came back my home. In Internet i searched HERVE TULLET. and found I can buy this book more cheap price than 10corsocomo. I am going to buy this book!!!!!!! goooooood !!! and I also found nice site that show TULLET'S BOOK'S each pages.

No comments: