Saturday, June 7, 2008

Maison Martin Margiela

This store is in LONDON. I want to visit there. I could know about Maison Martin Margiela from by SEVEN MODELS SPECIAL EDITION. Of course I like LEE SOO HUCK. My CABLE do not include DONG-A CHANEL. so I downloaded that show. and watched. LEE SOO HUCK'S nice jacket was Margiela product(woman line). but so good looking !! I'm impressed that brand. I was looking for more about Margiela. and I could find this shoes. I already knew this shoes. Few weeks ago I went to DAILYPROJECTS FLEA MARKET. In there i met MODEL DAUL. and that they she wore this shoes in black! I was impressed this shoes because of the design. and I am impressed this shoes because of the designer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to visit LONDON too!!!!!! T_T

Anonymous said...

i have been london