Saturday, August 2, 2008

MY BIG OR PETTY WORRY

MY BIG OR PETTY WORRY :
1. I like watching TV
2. I don't like reading a book
Generally said
If you watch TV, you will be stupid.
yes, I am going to be stupid.
I can feel. but still i like TV.
I am not curious what next story is on book.
3. I have no idea
My brain maybe have been sleeping.
I can't recall what the word is.
Brainstooormmminggggg
4. I have terrible vocabulary and writing.
It may big problem. Writing.......
I don't like writing.
No thinking makes clean, bling paper.
It is natural that i can't writing because i have no idea.
thinking, idea, notion, concept,,,,,,,
5. My knowledge is empty
I was graduated high school as a top four in my school and I am UNIVERSITY student.
but I don't have well matched knowledge with my position.
In every department of the world : government, economy, social, fashion,, imperfect, superficial, poor, limited, slight, elementary, awful knowledge,,,,,,
There is saying : You can see as much as you know.
So far I couldn't see many.
I just liked.



I think all above worries come from lack of reading.
I am trying to overcome my problems.
I am trying to read a book.
I am trying to take the necessary steps along the way.
Then my brain will wake up.

No comments: