Saturday, July 26, 2008

HAVE A BRIGHT WEEKEND!!

Today i went to HILTON HOTEL for helper. That event was MOONBONGCLUB AWARD. Many teacher of THINK BIG won a prize. There was so many trophy. Though FASHION SHOW have nothing to do with MOONBONGCLUB , it was held. In the middle of event KOREAN gag man and a little cheering party gave a play. I had to go there before 8 a.m. When i was almost there , i saw a familiar back view. and When i was really almost there, i saw a another familiar back view. With two senior I arrived convention hall door. We met helper leader. Helper leader order model and helper each. Because i late, i got a female model. but someone who got a male model didn't want. so i took it. First time male model. He asked my grade. and i said i am a first grade student. and he said i found my aptitude early. I didn't know why he said to me even he is younger than me. Because he misunderstood i am a high school first grade student. I frequently heard that i look younger! :) Among the female model, there was my high school student before. one year older than me maybe. It was glad to see her again on the place like that. Show had 3 themes. CLUB, MESH, Michael Jackson. UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.................... Anyway I think it was a good and priceless experience. Tomorrow i will go ITAEWON in first time. Have a happy weekend!!

No comments: