Friday, May 30, 2008

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!

Today is not happy day. When i went to WSI for ENGLISH study i got bus. When i just got off bus , the driver closed the door. so i was striked by door. anyway i arrived in WST and took a ENCOUNTER CLASS. Good looking teacher gave me B. other two students got A. I was sad. but i deserved it . I didn't do perfectly student's menual. after finished the class, i got on a bus to go home. but card machine said " there is no money on card ". so i found my money. Purse has no 1000won paper money. so i found coin. I had only 700won. I had to pay 900won for bus. I paid 700won as if it is 900won. and took my seat. A happy feature of a misfortune driver did not recognize i paid less money. As soon as i sat down i remembered in a flash that i had another traffic card. No good day !!!!! But this weekend will be a nice weekend i had ever have. :D

No comments: